We are currently offering online group and private instruction. In addition, when allowed by local health regulations, we are offering in-person private lessons at our San Mateo dojo.
If you are interested in our current class offerings, please email us!
Requirements for In-Person Attendance at the Dojo
- Classes must be scheduled in advance by contacting the dojo; no walk-ins
- Face coverings are required in the dojo at all times, including for students and caregivers
- Students must clean their hands and feet with sanitizer (provided at the dojo entrance) before and after class
- No locker room access; please come to class dressed in your karate gi
- Students must bring their own water bottles, no water cooler will be available
- One caregiver may wait in the dojo during class
As noted above, we are currently only offering private lessons at the dojo.